Latest Job Opportunities
Roles We’re Hiring For Our Clients
ROLE: Sales & Business Development of Data Cabling and Splicing Services
- Fast growing data & comms market leader
- Seeking sales or project management, industry professional
- Great Package. Autonomous role. Immediate start
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
A leader in the field of fibre optics networks and electrical cabling market, this company has 14 year track record in the provision of top quality data and connectivity solutions and services.
Currently executing on a strong growth plan, our client has long established relationships with some of Australia’s best known construction contractors and is frequently engaged in projects for the National Broadband Network.
- You are outcome focused and have compelling communication skills.
- Your have previous experience in the electrical, comms or a related industry.
- Your have existing networks within the electrical, comms or a related space.
- Attractive base and commission package
- Ongoing training and support
- Car, laptop and phone included
- You will be responsible for sourcing quality opportunities, pipeline development and creating new sales for our Commercial Installations division.
- Your role also involves managing existing accounts to increase overall revenue to the business.
- You will also provide sales reporting to ensure the company’s sales policies and strategic objectives are being met.
- Your role also requires the building of the company’s commercial installation portfolio (including education, telco, corporate and industrial markets).
- Account management of existing clients as well as sales reporting and general administration will also be a key part of your role.
- Previous experience (in a sales or project management role) in the data, electrical, comms or related industry is preferred.
- Experience in managing relationships with commercial clients
- A solid network within the electrical, comms or data centre space would be highly regarded
- Able to legally work in Australia
- Demonstrate a track record of sourcing and/or winning large scale projects from commercial clients, builders or IT providers (or you have held a key role in the deliver or project management of large scale projects)
- Previous experience in quoting or costing large projects
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Proven ability (or willingness to learn) a consultative, solution sales approach
- Proven track record in B2B IT or cabling solutions sales experience
- Demonstrate past performance within an accountability structure
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate high level analytical skills
- Driven individual who can manage many tasks and activities simultaneously
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Time management, reporting and planning skills
- Administrative and computer skills
- A drivers license is essential
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply through one of these 4 methods below:
1. Call the Be Business Hiring Manager on 1300 987 567 (during business hours)
2. Fill out your details here:
3. Click to apply through SEEK
4. Click to apply through CareerOne