Human Resources Management and Recruitment
We first introduced our Hiring Management service years ago at the request of several clients who were struggling to find the right people to help the business grow. Our analysis of each company’s individual needs uncovered the following common pain points:
- They found it hard to articulate exactly what skills they needed and to construct a clear job role and description/s around those needs
- They were unsatisfied with the quality of the candidates applying for roles that they had advertised either independently or through a recruiter
- They had little else to go on other than gut instinct when it came to deciding on which candidate they would offer the job to
There’s few aspects more integral to building a better business than ensuring you’ve got the right people on your team. We’ve proven time and again that the single best way to reduce employee turnover, increase productivity and create the workplace culture your growth plans demand is to hire effectively in the first place. The better you do this, the less often you need to be good at firing effectively.
What’s The Difference Between HR Hiring Management and Recruitment?
Recruitment is only one stage of the entire Hiring Management Process which begins prior to when you’d engage a recruiter/reruitment agency and continues on after a recruiter’s job is normally finished.
What Is The Be Business HR and Hiring Management Process?
The Hiring Management Process is in 3 stages comprising of:
1. Scoping: The objective here is to ascertain exactly what skill shortage the business actually has in relation to it’s operational needs and strategic growth objectives. From there we map this out into specific work roles and develop performance based job descriptions to fit these roles. We also ensure the company vision, mission and values are clearly defined to ensure a candidates's culture fit.
2. Recruitment: Using the performance based job description as a guide we develop a compelling marketing campaign designed to attract the very best talent. Ads are placed on key online job boards and a head hunting approach targets ideal candidates not currently looking for a change.
All applicants are responded to directly within 24 hours of their application and receive continuous contact throughout the campaign to keep them appraised of their progress throughout the selection process, this ensures that applicants always feel engaged in the process from start to finish.
Applications are assessed by our highly skilled and experienced Hiring Management Team and candidates are ranked into groups based on their suitability for the role.
3. Selection: Candidates in the top rank only are phone interviewed by the Hiring Management Team, their objective is to produce a shortlist that contains only those candidates they believe are actually capable of fulfilling the requirements of the job.
This is achieved by asking questions and scoring the answers based on criteria for the role previously agreed to by you. The final shortlist of viable candidates is then presented to you so you and your Be Business Hiring Manager can assess together and agree on who will be interviewed.
Your Be Business Hiring Manager will co-ordinate all the administrative requirements for the interview process, attend, facilitate and lead the interviews with you and, finally, manage and conduct all necessary background, health and reference checks for successful candidates.
The Be Business Difference
A structured, proven process will always yield a better result. It ensures that every possible viable candidate is uncovered and scrutinised equally and objectively, leaving only the very best and most qualified for your detailed consideration.
Be Business offers a complete end to end solution for all of your hiring needs and does so at a pre-agreed fixed price that’s typically competitive to the normal cost of a recruitment only solution.