Marketing Strategy and Implementation
Has your approach to marketing and sales been inconsistent and irregular? Do you really know if the budget you are spending on marketing is providing a good return on investment? Do you have a full understanding of who your ideal customers or clients are and how to attract them to your product or service offering? Are you adequately tracking and measuring your marketing activities so that you can make informed decisions?
The consistent message we get from many businesses is they know they need to invest in marketing and are willing to do so, but their hesitation is due to the following:
- An unfavourable experience with marketing agencies and service providers. Typically we find the central issue is that businesses don’t know how to effectively brief marketing service providers and rely on the expertise of the service provider, who often looks after their own best interests, rather than an independent marketing professional to guide them through the process and act on their behalf.
- Being unsure how to proceed. Marketing is a very broad and very deep subject matter. To really achieve the best possible results you need someone on your senior management team who is a true marketing expert. However, this can be a very expensive position that is often unattainable.
Be Business has introduced this unique service in answer to significant demand from clients. We offer outsourced, Senior Marketing expertise that becomes part of your team and acts in the best interests of you, the client. Our highly skilled Marketing Consultants offer a broad range of services that encompass the full marketing spectrum from the creation of the marketing strategy, through to implementation, measuring and reporting on the results. We also provide education and knowledge to our clients and mentor junior marketing employees to up-skill internal resources.
What’s The Difference Between a Marketing Agency and a Marketing Manager?
A marketing agency (a branding, advertising, digital agency or even a graphic art studio) has a particular skill set that they can offer. As such, the temptation will always be to promote that particular skill set as the relevant solution to your marketing requirements. Whereas an outsourced Marketing Manager acts on your behalf to ensure your brands best interests are met. This is done by:
- Developing a strategic marketing plan
- Managing the implementation of the marketing plan.
- Devising the best means of accomplishing the objectives laid out in that plan, in keeping with the marketing budget
- Sourcing and working with whichever 3rd party tools and organisations are required to execute campaigns on your behalf
- Managing all internal and external relationships necessary to effecting agreed marketing outcomes
- Being the organisation Thought Leader on marketing, branding and market place positioning
- Reporting to the board and management on progress and results
Why Use a Management Consultant Rather than an Employee?
It could well be that the appropriate option for your business is to employ a Marketing Manager. However, many businesses don’t have the financial means to justify this full-time position. If making a significant commitment to marketing is a new decision, the chances are you’re not yet fully aware of what exactly to look for in a marketing manager. Outsourcing this role at least initially can go a very long way towards illuminating exactly what your future requirements in this role will be as well as systemising the key functions for that future employee.
What is the Be Business Approach to Marketing Management?
The cornerstone of our approach is that your Be Business Marketing Manager becomes a member of your senior management team. Their sole objective is to build your business with you, through developing your brand and it’s recognition and delivering qualified leads to your sales team through the successful execution of your marketing plan. A Be Business Marketing Manager’s allegiance is always to your company and your goals.