Allan Mason Marketing Specialist | Outsourced Chief Marketing Officer
Major Corporate Achievements:
- Developed and implemented the Regional Market-Entry Strategy for P&G, SE Asia.
- Developed and implemented the Regional Business Strategy for Wellcome Pharmaceuticals, SE Asia.
- Developed and implemented the Digital Strategy and market corrections for Telstra/Sealord, Australia and Bristol Myers Squibb, SE Asia.
- Developed and implemented the Digital Media and Brand Strategy for Shinsei Bank, Japan.
- Developed and implemented the Strategy to grow Credit Cards for Citibank across the Region.
- Developed and implemented the strategy for Citibank Regional “CitiGold”, across Asia.
- Developed the Brand/Vision and Values and Employee (7,000) Integration at Shinsei Bank, Japan.
Freelance Consulting Achievements:
- SMEs’, Australia, Business Transformation
- NRMA, Australia, Loyalty Program.
- Singapore Dept. of Health, Health Rewards Program.
- “SPORT”, Australia, Secure on line Payments.
- Mastercard, Global, Brand Positioning.
- NETS, Singapore, Electronic Payments.
- “Simputer”, Global, Computer Brand Building & Product Utilization.
Government Experience:Country Manager, Trade and Investment (Australia/New Zealand/Singapore) for Scottish Development International