Tanya Gray – Sales Effectiveness Specialist
Tanya is a specialist in improving sales revenue and performance in Business to Business selling environments. Her focus on trust-based selling skills, sales process effectiveness and sales team motivation ensures that she drives sustainable high performing sales growth with the companies that she works with.
As a business mentor and sales coach, Tanya supports business owners and sales managers striving to build and retain a high performing sales team that converts more leads, faster.
Tanya’s passion for selling and effective communication, in conjunction with her 16 years managing sales operations and 10 years consulting within both corporate and SME’s sales teams’, provides her with a wealth of experience across many industries and allows her to develop strategies that deliver measurable sales improvement.
In order to achieve sales effectiveness within organisations, Tanya focuses on the following areas;
- Clarifying a sales strategy
- The alignment of sales and marketing objectives
- Developing a robust sales process
- Best practice selling skills, training and coaching
- Building measurement, momentum and motivation within sales teams.
- 27 Years in Sales including 16 years managing sales operations and 10 years consulting (4.5 years in her own business)
- Experienced in sales team transformations, sales training design and delivery
- Accredited Sales Coach and “Coach the Coach” Trainer
- Worked with both SME’s and corporate with small, large and/ or remote sales teams.
Areas of Specialisation
- Sales Management and Leadership
- Sales People Development and Performance Improvement
- Sales Process Design – New Business and Account Management
- Trust Based Selling Skills Training
- Sales Coaching
- Measurement, Reward and Recognition Programs
Tanya is also a keynote speaker, author of an Amazon number one best seller.